Monday, March 24, 2008

Jack Has Often Have Sex

It's hand and imagination for me, but there are times when I make more noise than others.

How do you spell the word Russell?

What!?!

Only two l's on the end?

Why, I could have sworn there were more! LOL

In the past, the name Jack has often contained more than one a and was very much worth repeating.

How about "Paulllllllllllllllllllllll!!!" (vintage 1982)

When I finally do it "for real," no telling what will happen! Will I deafen my husband and be heard clear in the next state!?!

Sometimes, it's just a gasping and moaning. Other times, it's very audible.

Richard fantasies (1977) were probably my most explosive ever.

He taught a class that I took, and he was so amazing.

I remember being in the university library studying for his class, and I would be reading the two books he'd selected for us to use.

Often, as I read those books, I got to thinking about how much they represented him and what he stood for, and I would get horny right there in the library but couldn't do a thing about it.

At home, there were my folks and Mark, and I was always glad when they all decided to go somewhere, and I would take advantage of that time really letting myself go when thinking about Richard.

Richard was actually the first to give that special look that said, "I'd like to get to know you better."

Of course, nothing could have happened while I was his student, even though we were both adults at the time (24 and 30).

As it turned out, he was also going through another kind of struggle and finally came to the conclusion that he preferred men.

I've lost track of him now, but, last I heard, he was in a long-term relationship (as close as he and his partner could get to being married).

I would love to see him again, even though things wouldn't go anywhere romantically for the simple reason that he's gay and I'm interested in somebody else.

But Richard was then--and always will be--a very special person to me because he shared my dream of giving kids a good education and a feeling of belonging and significance.

He'd be a wonderful addition to Invisible Youth Network!

Girl! The noise helps me out too. I think i get off on my noise as much as my husband does. I am usually very vocal, but since we have had kids, I have quieted down a bit. I like him to know what I am feeling. The more noise I make the better the sex is. Very weird, I know.

No comments: