Saturday, April 5, 2008

Do You Need to Make Noise to Climax?

This is directed to everyone, but know by nature I will get more women on this one lol.

Here's the situation. I live with my grandmother and grandfather with my two children. I pay rent, and I have my own living space in the basement, but no doors. What I've done to kill the urge lately is to wait until that one day a week when I am in the house alone, invite my little male friend over, and get some rocks off right? Well schedule's kinda conflicted and "hump day" actually landed on a Monday this week. Grandad is home.

Since grandad is disabled, he never comes downstairs, that's when we get the idea to just be quiet. Okay, fine.

My little friend was hitting all the right spots, I had been trying to let loose for a minute, but it just wouldn't come to me, you know? I was right there at the threshold, but I was being held back. Why you ask? I wanted to let this man know how good he felt and I couldn't, not the way I like to. It took me an extra ten minutes of concentrating just to get it off for real. My man friend understood, and it was a good session, but I really want to tear him apart now, it just wasn't as good without the noise.

I don't get it that often, as you see my situation, and I want the full experience whenever I can, complete with surround sound lmao! Anybody else out there like me? Or does noises of appreciation make a difference to you?

No comments: